1. Can i get specific fields with the api of ocum?
2. How can i obtain fields that are not present on the api? e.g the cli command "lun serial -x" presents the Hex-Serial of the lun, But on ocum api i cant get even the serial number of the lun (which i can convert it to hex later then).
1. If you go to https://<AIQUM server hostname>/docs/api/ you can see the (in my opinion, fantastic) API documentation, which includes a list of filters which you can use to restrict API output to relevant data.
2. I don't believe you can use the API to obtain data from fields that aren't available on the AIQUM API. However, you may be able to get the info by querying the cluster directly using its own REST API (there is even a "pass-through" call that you can use to pass CLI commands directly if there isn't an API call currently available for your use case).
1. My client wants to query performance, but on OCUM9.7 there's only Workload Tab (from what i am found) for query performance(iops,latency etc..)on lun, volumes and aggr. and its only query average for 15 days.. and the client want it to be real-time..
2. i would like to know what you mean by "pass-through call that you can use to pass CLI commands".
i wish to have it all by OCUM, not on cluster api.
AIQUM is real time performance monitoring. Can you explain more what you want? You should be able to go in and view specific graphs.
I wrote a KB a while back that describes how to do it, which is a little out of date with AIQUM 9.7 (written for like 9.5 I think), but should still be the same. Basically you go to the volume view and there should be tabs when you get to the performance part. You may have to switch to a perf view.