Active IQ Unified Manager Discussions

Oncommand Unfied manager and Performance manager issues

ousturali

Hi to all there,

we had upgraded our customers fabric metrocluster from 8.3 to 9.1P9 ,after this verison upgrade we had removed the old OnCommand machines, and then  installed the new Oncommand virtual appliances version 7.1P3.

But i have 2 issues with this newly installed softwares, OCPM does not collect and data, just volume names and svm names ,it does not collect any data from the filers,(we have 4 different filers ) .Also i had installed grafana ,it collects data without any problem

And also on OCUM , after the install  , we got the classical error "Middleware's registry data is possibly corrupted or clientAuth certificates are missing"

i had re-downloaded , re-installed, changed the IP and name but none helped me, i had followed the netapp KB " BR258" but it didnt solve my problem.

So if any of you can help me with above these two, please lead me to ,

thanks a lot.

OCUM:unified manager

OCUP:Unified performance manager

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ousturali

hi again

i really forgot that issue, 

we had installed the newest version ,which is a 1 virtual appliance that combines the OCUM and OCPM ,

The software lists under the " OnCommand Unified Manager " section but You DONT directly go to "vmware section", please select the "7.2 or above section"  ,there you can donwload it

After this version is installed the problems disappeared ,

thanks for the answers you had provided.

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
Public