Active IQ Unified Manager Discussions

Operation Manager Reports - How to list dataset name for each volumes

YANNBSOGE

Hello Guys,

First, i would like to thank you all for your support. Even if it's the first time i open a discussion, i found a lot of answers here

My question seems quite simple: I would like to create a custom scheduled report showing for each volumes of each controllers the name of the related dataset.

The aim: Be able to find quickly volumes that are not protected (aka not in a dataset).

In fact, i would like to get information like it's stated in the management console / Hosts / Storage System / Input or Output relationships.

Can you guys help me to find the right fields?

Thanks by advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

adaikkap

There is no canned report. But you should be able to script and create a report with the two cli

dfpm dataset list -m <ds name or id>

dfpm relationship list

Regards

adai

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

adaikkap

There is no canned report. But you should be able to script and create a report with the two cli

dfpm dataset list -m <ds name or id>

dfpm relationship list

Regards

adai

JIMMY_ERLANDSSON

Is it possible to get the same information directly from the DFM sybase database views?

I'm trying to find a way to list all volumes or objects that belongs to a certain dataset.

Regards,

Jimmy

adaikkap

Hi Jimmy,

Unfortunately, there is no dataset related views. The current set of views dont have any dataset related information/Columns in them.

The only left out options are to use the cli or the NMSDK. The dfpm cli supports perl outputs as well.

Regards

adai

Public