Active IQ Unified Manager Discussions

Reporting on volume capacity from a specific polling time

thywyn111

So, I've created an adhoc volume capacity report that reports on the latest capacities.  I'm wondering on how to do a custom report on historical capacity in the reports.  I see history capacity graphs in the GUI so I know the data is there I just don't know where it is in the tablespace.. Any help would be appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

marz

UM 6.3 exposes only ‘volumerelationship*’ history views via a Database User with Role = Report Schema.
UM 6.4RC1 exposes ‘aggregatecapacityhistory*” and “volumecapacityhistory*” views where * = monthview, weekview, yearview via a Database User with Role= Report Schema.

If the view is not visible via a Database User with Role= Report Schema, it is not available to BIRT (external custom report creation application, which is not a NetApp application) to create custom reports.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

marz

UM 6.3 exposes only ‘volumerelationship*’ history views via a Database User with Role = Report Schema.
UM 6.4RC1 exposes ‘aggregatecapacityhistory*” and “volumecapacityhistory*” views where * = monthview, weekview, yearview via a Database User with Role= Report Schema.

If the view is not visible via a Database User with Role= Report Schema, it is not available to BIRT (external custom report creation application, which is not a NetApp application) to create custom reports.

thywyn111

The Volumerelationship* views seem to be related to snapmirror is this not correct? 

marz

Correct, volumerelationship* views are related to volumes in data protection relationships.

thywyn111

Loaded up 6.4rc1 and this new volume history field is exactly what I'm looking for.. Thanks!

marz

Excellent!  Glad to help.

krishgudd

Hi,

Can you please let me know the extact sql statement.

Regards,

Krishgudd

Public