Active IQ Unified Manager Discussions

Rolling upgrade of OPM 1.0 to 2.0 via 1.1

AdaikkappanArumugam

Hi OPM Experts/Team,

We are currently upgrading our OPM instance running 1.0 to 2.0RC1. In order to do that we need to a do a rolling upgrade as follows 1.0-->1.1-->2.0.

We just did 1.0 to 1.1 and we get the below message in OPM.

Updating historical performance data. Analytics will resume after 12 days are updated. There are 92 days of data remaining to update.

The question now is, can we do the upgrade to 2.0 back to back or wait for the historical data updation to complete ?

Regards

Adai

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

avijits

Hello Adai:

You need to wait till the historical update is complete. I have asked someone from our team to understand why it's taking longer for you to upgrade.

Thanks.

-Avijit

Product Manager, OPM

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

avijits

Hello Adai:

You need to wait till the historical update is complete. I have asked someone from our team to understand why it's taking longer for you to upgrade.

Thanks.

-Avijit

Product Manager, OPM

AdaikkappanArumugam

Thanks Avijit,

Though it displayed that message as banner after upgrade from 1.0 to 1.1. The next day morning when i logged it, i did not see that banner any more.

Regards

Adai

AdaikkappanArumugam

BTW we dont see any performance history data after upgrade from 1.0 to 1.1 ?

Do we need to wait longer ? When we upgraded, the maintenace console showed the following

"Historical performance data will be updated after the upgrade complete and the virtual machine restarts. Analysis will resume after 16days of data have been updated. Depending on the amount of data to update, this process may require an extended period of time to complete"

Regards

Adai

Public