Active IQ Unified Manager Discussions

Support for Netapp Cloud Volume Ontap Instances

DeepakKumar

Hi,

I am a very happy user for Harvest Graphite and Grafana performance monitoring stack. Great Work, specially with release of NABOX version. 

Recently we stepped on exploring Netapp in Cloud space and deployed few clusters for a project, I tried to use same stack for pulling some performance stats and things looks pretty good except below errors for all CVOs

Use of uninitialized value $aggr in concatenation (.) or string at /opt/netapp-harvest/plugin/cdot-headroom line 57.
Use of uninitialized value $disk_type in concatenation (.) or string at /opt/netapp-harvest/plugin/cdot-headroom line 57.
Use of uninitialized value $counter in hash element at /opt/netapp-harvest/plugin/cdot-headroom line 58.
Use of uninitialized value $counter in concatenation (.) or string at /opt/netapp-harvest/plugin/cdot-headroom line 59.
Use of uninitialized value $aggr in concatenation (.) or string at /opt/netapp-harvest/plugin/cdot-headroom line 57.
Use of uninitialized value $disk_type in concatenation (.) or string at /opt/netapp-harvest/plugin/cdot-headroom line 57.
Use of uninitialized value $counter in hash element at /opt/netapp-harvest/plugin/cdot-headroom line 58.
Use of uninitialized value $counter in concatenation (.) or string at /opt/netapp-harvest/plugin/cdot-headroom line 59.

I am guessing it is due to different architecture as now Netapp is running inside a VM in cloud (AWS and Azure). Can you please suggest what exactly we can tweak to supress this error message. 

Thank you in advance!!

0 REPLIES 0
Public