Data Infrastructure Management Software Discussions

Highlighted

Unable Create Database user role Integration Schema on Performance Manager Server

Dear Team

I have installed API server after finished the installation it will require to connect to OCUM server and Performace Manager Server.

regarding the link below:

https://library.netapp.com/ecmdocs/ECMP11666234/html/GUID-433323DB-A29E-454D-8F29-A8909E271599.html

both of OCUM and Performace Manager will require user Database and Integration Schema role.

for the OCUM server i managed to created Database User with Integration Schema .

but for the Performance Manager i can't see the Integration Schema role.

messageImage_1444285978252.jpg

i did try to create user with database role but it doesn't work during test connection on the API service server.

the error show as below:

messageImage_1444286319174.jpg

Environment Info:

- OCUM 6.2P1

- Performace Manager 1.1.0P1

- API Service Server 1.0

Anyone enconter this problem before please light me.

Best Regards,

Khuanchai Charoenrat 

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Unable Create Database user role Integration Schema on Performance Manager Server

Please verify your dns configuration and hosts file on the API Services Server.

Highlighted

Re: Unable Create Database user role Integration Schema on Performance Manager Server

Khuanchai, 

OPM database user has no Integration Schema role. That was a documenation error. I have logged a bug and it will be corrected.

Dababase user with database role should have worked. Please follow Nimit's instruction and see if the problem is resolved.

Julia

NetApp Insights To Action
All Community Forums