Active IQ Unified Manager Discussions

Unable to download Netapp Harvest

NelsonBA81

Hello,

Have anyone have problems on getting the latest version of the NetApp Harvest zip file?

I'm here at this link:

https://mysupport.netapp.com/tools/download/ECMLP2314554DT.html?productID=61924&pcfContentID=ECMLP2314554

And when I click to download the zip of the pdf file, I get this error message:

Error 500--Internal Server Error

From RFC 2068 Hypertext Transfer Protocol -- HTTP/1.1:

10.5.1 500 Internal Server Error

The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.

Is there any alternate URL to get this?

Best Regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AlexDawson

Hi @NelsonBA81, due to the rich user experience we provide, sometimes I've found I end up with too many cookies, and before the site stops working, it acts a bit weird. Have you tried clearing all of your netapp.com ones and downloading again? As far as I know, an active contract is not required to download this.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

mbeattie

Hi,

Not sure if there was an issue at the time you attempted to download it but the link is valid and i was able to download the files.

/Matt

If this post resolved your issue, help others by selecting ACCEPT AS SOLUTION or adding a KUDO.

NelsonBA81

I tried again and unfortunately, it still gives the error...

it is necessary to have an active contract/subscription to be able to download this?!

Best regards

AlexDawson

Hi @NelsonBA81, due to the rich user experience we provide, sometimes I've found I end up with too many cookies, and before the site stops working, it acts a bit weird. Have you tried clearing all of your netapp.com ones and downloading again? As far as I know, an active contract is not required to download this.

NelsonBA81

Hi @AlexDawson,

I've also done that yesterday with the Google Chrome and Internet Explorer browsers, but today I've tried with Firefox and finally it worked.

Anyway, thank you for your sugestion/tip!

Best Regards

Public