Active IQ Unified Manager Discussions

WFA 5.1 - More than one pack can not be exported at a time

Jim_Robertson

We recently upgraded WFA to v5.1, and now when I try to export a workflow to a .dar file, I am getting the message "More than one pack can not be exported at a time".  I believe this always worked in v5.0, and only started after the upgrade.  Does anyone know why?

I tried creating my own pack, added a few workflows to that, and then attempted to export that pack, but I'm still getting the same message.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

psell

I hit this problem yesterday and found your post.  After working with support, I figured I would post an update.

I am glad you got past it and hopefully this will be useful to others if they hit it.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

psell

Hi Jim,

Are you still having this problem?

psell

I should have just included this in the first reply, but see if this KB helps.  You may not be getting the error, but check the .war files mentioned in the KB.

Downloading support logs and exporting workflows fail with an HTTP 404 and other Errors in Workflow Automation - NetApp Knowledgebase

Jim_Robertson

Thanks for following up.
We had some backups of the workflows from before we upgraded WFA, so we ended up using those instead of using new backups.  We ran the risk that a workflow may have been updated and didn't get captured in the old backups, but it's what we had to do to move things forward.

psell

I hit this problem yesterday and found your post.  After working with support, I figured I would post an update.

I am glad you got past it and hopefully this will be useful to others if they hit it.

Public