It seems that the data contained in your .csv file doesn't match the data type defined in MySQL table structure. But without knowing what the csv file contains, nor the table structure it's difficult to be more specific.
Does your CSV files contains a header displaying the column names ?
Could you may be share the first line of your csv file and a 'describe wfa_staging.mytable_dfstarget' ? (You can remove the sensible data if any from this csv extract, the value matter less than knowing what kind of data this field contains)
As documented in the releases notes, here are the main changes introduced by WFA 5.0 :
• Added security hardening to secure WFA systems
• New features for OnCommand Workflow Automation (WFA) 5.0
◦ HTML5-based UI for Operator Portal
◦ The wfa-server service on Linux runs as a non-root user. This is done to improve security for WFA on Linux
◦ HTTP access to the WFA Web UI and REST interface is unavailable. All WFA HTTP Web URLs redirect to HTTPs
• Upgraded software The following software versions are included:
◦ Wildfly upgrade from Wildfly 8.2 to Wildfly 12.0
◦ ActiveState ActivePerl 5.24.3 (2404) with OpenSSL 1.0.2k (Windows only)
◦ Perl components of NetApp Manageability SDK 9.5
◦ Data ONTAP PowerShell Toolkit 126.96.36.199
◦ Oracle Java SE Runtime Environment (JRE) 1.8.0_192
◦ MySQL Community Edition 5.7.24
Your script may be affected by the upgrade of either the Powershell Toolkit or the Manageability SDK. Have a look at their respective releases notes foor further details regarding the changes introduced and if they may affect your code.
Your rows are composed as following : <string> <string> <string> <integer> Is the '\N' value expected ?
Where, based on MySQL error message, the first column of your table is a numeric id.
It then looks to me that you need to either : 1) Adapt your CSV to ensure that the first field of each row contains a numeric id, which will be used as primary key in your DB 2) Make use of "NOTNULL AUTO_INCREMENT" in your table for the column 'id'. This way, if the id value is not specified, MySQL will pick the next available id automagically for you Exemple : https://www.w3schools.com/sql/sql_autoincrement.asp