Active IQ Unified Manager Discussions

WFA No definition for typedef opmask found

antimon51

Hello,

I am working on a WFA workflow for planned SVM DR using the Storage Automation Store package "Storage Virtual Machine Disaster Recovery Package,"

When I start the command "Abort Storage Virtual Machine SnapMirror" (I am testing using WFA3.1P1 but also tried WFA 4.0), I get the following errormessage:

In WFA 4.0:

No definition for typedef opmask found at \Program Files\NetApp\WFA\jboss\..\perl\nmsdk/OntapClusterAPI.pm line 79836, <STDIN> line 1.

Location: Row '2' step 'Abort Storage Virtual Machine SnapMirror'.

In WFA 3.1P1:

No definition for typedef opmask found at C:/Program Files/NetApp/WFA/Perl64/lib/OntapClusterAPI.pm line 78812, <STDIN> line 1.

There is a lot of pressure within this project, so I hope I can get a quick response on how to fix this.

Kind regards,

antimon51

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

abhit
Which version of ontap are you using?
Most likely it is happening because wfa uses nmsfk perl bindings. The perl bindings is little older than the current ontap version which you are using.

Abhi

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

abhit
Which version of ontap are you using?
Most likely it is happening because wfa uses nmsfk perl bindings. The perl bindings is little older than the current ontap version which you are using.

Abhi

antimon51

Thank you Abhi for you quick response.

The idea you had, explains exactly the problem that I had.

I worked with Ontap version 9.0 and even the most recent nmsfk perl bindings weren't good enogh, because there is a new property/column for Snapmirrors:

###########################

trinidad::*> snapmirro show -destination-path svm_rtoubali_dr_dest: -fields OPmask

(snapmirror show)

source-path   destination-path      opmask

------------- --------------------- ----------------

svm_rtoubali: svm_rtoubali_dr_dest: ffffffffffffffff

###########################

However, our customer uses ontap 8.3.2 and with this version the Problem does not appear.

tchuise92

Please have you been able to find a work around? I face the same issue does it means that there is no workaround? thank you in advance for the answer

tchuise92

Hi, 

Excuse me can you tell me how you applied the NM SDK on your WFA? I uploaded th elatest one I cannot find a way to do so 

thank you in advance.

paragp

If you are on WFA 4.0 or above you could import the latest version of the pack below to get the latest version of NMSDK

| WFA pack for managing Clustered Data ONTAP                                                                                 | 1.3.0   

tchuise92

Thank you for you answer, when I download the NMSDK from the netapp site, I only see 3 doc inside none of them have the name you mentioned. Thank you again in advance

tchuise92

ah ok I think I understand were you are going I will try it from WFA directly and let you know if it is working

tchuise92

Thank you it worked perfectly. I just have to modify a little the workflow to make it complete. Thank you again

Public