2012-03-14 03:33 PM
I just finished upgrading WFA from 1.01 to 1.1. The process itself went smoothly but now that I've completed the restore of the backup file as the final step in the upgrade, WFA is no longer able to pull from my 2 OC5.0 data sources. I re-ran the wfa_oc5setup.sh script on one of the OC servers to see if that would help but it didn't. The error being reported by WFA for both data sources is as follows:
Cannot delete or update a parent row: a foreign key constraint fails (`storage`.`lunmap`, CONSTRAINT `fk_storage_lunmap_igroup_id` FOREIGN KEY (`igroup_id`) REFERENCES `igroup` (`id`) ON DELETE SET NULL)
Anyone else see this before? There's nothing in the troubleshooting guide or the community here that I've found on it, thanks.
By the way, I'm running WFA on a W2K8 system and the data sources are on the same subnet so there is no firewall blocking port access.
Solved! See The Solution
4 REPLIES 4
2012-03-14 04:23 PM
not sure if this fixes it, but try the following:
- double-click your datasource
- select the affected caching scheme in the lower part of the window
- Click "Reset Cache"
- Aquire data from the data source
- Repeat for other caching schemes and data sources if necessary
Hope this helps
Re: WFA v1.1 upgrade problem
2012-03-15 02:12 PM
As Hendrik rightly pointed - On some occasions, when restoring an older release database you will be required to refresh the DFM/OC cache
by resetting it and then acquire the information.
That is a one time thing and from then onwards there's no need to reset the cache again.
Regardless - We will remove that requirement/limitation in the next maintenance release.