Data Infrastructure Management Software Discussions
I am looking for a possibility so that i can schedule another workflow after the current workflow is completed.
- Create user and this User will be deleted after a specified period.
My Plan was to have two workflows:
- Create user
- Schedule another workflow to be able to trigger "workflow 2"
- Remove the user created with "Workflow 1"
I have found an example which does schedule a Workflow, but that’s more of a reoccurring schedule and does schedules the same workflow.
Have you tried the workflow calling workflow feature.
Here are my thoughts.
1. You can create a master workflow.
2. That can call workflow1 and after that workflow2.
3. Put a wait after workflow1, meaning after how much time workflow2 will be called.
This hopefully will solve the problem.
Yeah thats what I thought, but then will the workflow not have a timeout setting of say 15 min.
i have a idea for deleting the user within a period of 3-4 days.
The timeout can be set for 10days (864000 secs).
Please check 'Wait for Volume Move' command.
Wait Interval you can set for the max value(3hrs) accepted (10800secs).
Thanks for the suggestion.3 hours is good enough. I managed to created a loop with with wait.... with this one iteration is to wait for one hour and loop it by the number of hour it needs to wait.