Data Infrastructure Management Software Discussions

About Data Infrastructure Management Software Discussions
Connect with peers about the NetApp OnCommand suite of storage management software, including OnCommand Unified Manager, OnCommand System Manager, OnCommand Insight, OnCommand Balance, and OnCommand Workflow Automation.

View By
Sort By Subscribe
I've found various sample vco workflow that seems to use getUserInputValues from com.netapp.oncommand.wfa (that is the WFA vCO Plugin) but it seems th ...read more
All, Forgive me, but I am a total newb with Netapp.  I just inherited the responsibility last week after the contractor admin was let go.  We are usin ...read more
Hello All,   I'm curious, is the LDAP setup for a Clusterd 9.x environment only done per SVM?   I got to believe you can setup LDAP for the login into ...read more
Hi Folks,   We have released Harvest 1.6 and it's available for download on ToolChest. There are three major changes in the new release, here's a shor ...read more
Dear,   I recently discovered that Virtual Storage Console 9.6, via the VMware Web Client (HTML), lists "NFS VAAI" as "Unsupported" in the "Storage Sy ...read more
Can someone help me in getting D-blade reports of a Node using Harvest/Grafana/Graphite?
Grafana tool isnt showing any of the graphs and data , upon checking my grafana debian server server logs i found the below error. Can some one let me ...read more
Hello All,   I am trying to setup Harvest/Grafana/Graphite in dockers (Kubernetes), i am currently havning issues with the setup, i did follow the set ...read more
As the title says, we cannot log in to the management system and we receive a 500 refused message. Sometimes we are able to log in to one controller b ...read more
Hi Im wondering if we can have netapp-harvest only poll a single SVM?   I've created a management interface to the SVM and and a user in the same SVM. ...read more
Forums