Data Infrastructure Management Software Discussions

About Data Infrastructure Management Software Discussions
Connect with peers about the NetApp OnCommand suite of storage management software, including OnCommand Unified Manager, OnCommand System Manager, OnCommand Insight, OnCommand Balance, and OnCommand Workflow Automation.

View By
Sort By Subscribe
Hi all,   Can I query violations from the OCI server using rest api ?   Thanks Michael
We are looking into building a data source for OCI to support Dell/EMC's new midrange, PowerStore platform   We are looking to chat with any OCI users ...read more
Hi folks   After upgrading WFA to version 5.1 my own command stopped working to send HTML as body. The problem is when I edit the command and save it, ...read more
Trying to clone the Send email command and edit it. The clone works, but as soon as I try to change and save it, an error is thrown similar to below. ...read more
Hi guys,   Has anyone got an example setup of LDAP for WFA 5.0? I've tried every variation I can possibly think of and keep getting the following erro ...read more
Hi, I am trying to get a cluster wide view of latency, IOPS and throughput from Harvest. I know I can export in json format but converting it does see ...read more
  Dear Harvest users,   First of all, apologies for not responding to your questions lately, I was too busy but I'll try to get back to unanswered mes ...read more
Hello,   We are upgrading to ONTAP 9.7P4. We would like to know whether NetApp-harvest 1.3/Grafana 6.5.2 is compatible with ONTAP 9.7P4. If not , whic ...read more
I dont' get mails out with a new mailhost wich requires authentification, TSL and SSL. I also could not bind to our domain (which require SecureLDAP f ...read more
Check out the KB!
Knowledge Base
All Community Forums