Data Infrastructure Management Software Discussions

About Data Infrastructure Management Software Discussions
Connect with peers about the NetApp OnCommand suite of storage management software, including OnCommand Unified Manager, OnCommand System Manager, OnCommand Insight, OnCommand Balance, and OnCommand Workflow Automation.

View By
Sort By Subscribe
Hi Folks,   We have released Harvest 1.6 and it's available for download on ToolChest. There are three major changes in the new release, here's a shor ...read more
Hello,   I'm trying to configure mail server in WFA configuration. I'm typing the host server, then I'm launcing a test and this one is successful and ...read more
Fails with following error Request failed: Exception calling "GetResponse" with "0" argument(s): "The remote server returned an error: (401) Unauthori ...read more
anyone has similar issues on rhel 6  already have it installed but still get this error dependancy ls /usr/local/share/perl5/HTTP/Tiny.pm -l -r--r--r- ...read more
Hi,  I don't know if anyone else has expirenced this behaviour as well.   I had a fresh installed Windows server 2016, and installed the WFA 4.2 build ...read more
I need a general purpose WFA Command that will accept a Cluster name and Command as input and run the command on the cluster. My environment is: WFA S ...read more
Dear Harvest community,   We have a hotfix for two bugs that we found in Harvest. If you are using Harvest 1.4.1, please run the hotfix as per the ins ...read more
Hey everyone, I'm running OCI & DWH version 7.3.4. I have a very large environment consisting of multiple huge vcenters with sum of about 23,000~ virt ...read more
Hello,   Currently having trouble importing a simple custom report to ocum and getting the error " 2020-01-02 12:03:31 [FATAL] [default task-8] [Repor ...read more
I want to move a two iSCSI Mapped LUNs to a new IGroup.  They are a boot  and a pagefile luns connecting to the first node of a windows cluster server ...read more
Forums