Data Infrastructure Management Software Discussions

About Data Infrastructure Management Software Discussions
Connect with peers about the NetApp OnCommand suite of storage management software, including OnCommand Unified Manager, OnCommand System Manager, OnCommand Insight, OnCommand Balance, and OnCommand Workflow Automation.

View By
Sort By Subscribe
Hi,  We have two applications configured on ontap 9.4 and we would like to disable the automatic snapshots: application show-detail :   ============== ...read more
Device is offline or not reachable all the time, using Chrome and Firefox.
Hey, 1. Can i get specific fields with the api of ocum? 2. How can i obtain fields that are not present on the api? e.g the cli command "lun serial -x ...read more
Hi,   I am a very happy user for Harvest Graphite and Grafana performance monitoring stack. Great Work, specially with release of NABOX version.    Re ...read more
Hi   Is it possible to get cluster name in below somehow ? Get-NcAggr |select name, totalsize,used,Available   Thanks
Anyone have any idea how to get past this error? It occurs whenever OneCollect.exe is run. I'm using 1.9 on Windows. max_workers must be <= 61   Is th ...read more
hello,   did anyone have network statistics in the "netapp detail: network LIF" dashboard? don´t have new statistics since i updated to ontap 9.7P4.   ...read more
I need to integrate the unified Manager with ServiceNow so once the alarm appears on OCUM, a ticket will be automatically generated in Service Now. wh ...read more
Having an issue with product, or with understanding functionality. I've setup both AIQ ConfigAdvisor and OneCollect on both Linux and Windows machines ...read more
Hello folks, please help me. I don't get LDAP running in Grafana. Let me aks few questions, please? How do I need to login in Grafana "domain\user", o ...read more
Check out the KB!
NetApp Insights To Action
All Community Forums