Data Infrastructure Management Software Discussions

About Data Infrastructure Management Software Discussions
Connect with peers about the NetApp OnCommand suite of storage management software, including OnCommand Unified Manager, OnCommand System Manager, OnCommand Insight, OnCommand Balance, and OnCommand Workflow Automation.

View By
Sort By Subscribe
Hey guys,   I'm working on an Ansible role to add clusters after they are configured to our AIQUM. To add the cluster, I have to provide a username an ...read more
  Dear Harvest users,   First of all, apologies for not responding to your questions lately, I was too busy but I'll try to get back to unanswered mes ...read more
Hello anyone here know how to integrate correctly Sitescope monitor with ONTAP.   We have already downloaded and installed netapp.mib. Also we have cr ...read more
Hello, I've just installed NAbox and need to install Harvest, but I am not able to find it anywhere. All links on the page below is just redirecting m ...read more
Have v9.6P1 running in vCenter. Upgrade .iso for v9.7 GA is loaded in content Library. Took a snapshot, attached the .iso in VM settings from the CL.  ...read more
Encountered problems on RHEL 7 with the API binary.  Couldn't install properly or uninstall netapp-platform-base, erroring with errors about creating ...read more
I'm new to WFA, and would like to get some ideas over creating new LUNs for an existing volume, and map to an existing igroup.   i.e based on user req ...read more
Hi guys,   where can I find the current PowerShell Toolkit command line reference?   Also I'm looking for a script which can export qtrees including e ...read more
I don't use PS very often and I have been running the cmdlet Get-NtapClsuterData to gather data - is there an equivilent in the latest version for 9.7 ...read more
I can not see any device, always show this error:
Try the NEW Support Site!
NetApp Support Site
Forums