Data Infrastructure Management Software Discussions

About Data Infrastructure Management Software Discussions
Connect with peers about the NetApp OnCommand suite of storage management software, including OnCommand Unified Manager, OnCommand System Manager, OnCommand Insight, OnCommand Balance, and OnCommand Workflow Automation.

View By
Sort By Subscribe
Hi everyone,   We have an issue with the Invoke-NcSSH command. It was working very well for months and suddenly, last friday, the command failed and r ...read more
Hi Community,   NetApp Harvest 1.4.2 is now available for download on Toolchest. This minor release adds a few small fixes in Harvest:   As announced ...read more
OnCommand System Manger (OCSM) is now ONTAP System Manager.   To learn more about the new features of ONTAP System Manager, visit ONTAP 9 Documentatio ...read more
OnCommand Unified Manager (OCUM) is now Active IQ Unified Manager. Unified Manager 9.6 offers enhanced operational simplicity along with enhancements ...read more
We have harvest install base which was running 1.4.1 version which said to have bug with network utilization percentage calculation and have been fixe ...read more
I am working with a customer to complete a OneCollect data collection on their Isilon clusters and their InsightIQ server.  We are using ActiveIQ OneC ...read more
Hi all Can i forward syslog messages from OCUM or OCPM to a remote syslog server ? Thanks
About a year ago I had posted commands on how to refresh a Cluster on OCUM6.X and then acquire a OCUM6.X DataSource in WFA. The old post is here. I fi ...read more
Dear Harvest community,   We have a hotfix for two bugs that we found in Harvest. If you are using Harvest 1.4.1, please run the hotfix as per the ins ...read more
OCI's Brocade CLI datasource uses: SSH commands for inventory/configuration dataSNMP queries for performance collection What you need to know about yo ...read more
Forums