Active IQ Unified Manager Discussions

how to import commands / functions, etc ..

stephen2

hi all, trying to install pirate pack for vmware. In WFA, the dar imported properly, but new commands do not show up.  Trying to import a second time, says they already exist.

How do you make them visible? Tried relaunching the portal.  Am I missing something here?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

stephen2

rebboting WFA server solved problem

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

fenton

Hi Stephen,

When you click on Designer (on the left hand pane) do you see the workflows there ?

or are you just not seeing them on the Execution Portal page ?

Cheers

Rich

girirp

Hi stephen,

How was dar file created? Is it created in another WFA setup and you are trying to import it to a new machine? If yes, could you share with me, I would like test it on my setup.

Did you try searching the command? sometime our eyes can't catch it . (Designer->Commands->(Keep mouse on Name column just beside icon ^). You will see another icon ' v ' appearing. Click on that and search for your command.

Regarding installation of 'pirate pack for vmware'. What is Pirate pack of vmware? How are you trying to use it in WFA?

Thanks

Giri

girirp

Hi Stephen,

I got know about 'pirate pack' from my colleague. I imported all 3 (workflow_vmware_fcp_datastore, workflow_vmware_iscsi_datastore_with_vfiler_support,workflow_vmware_nfs_datastore_with_vfiler_support) dar files and I could see all commands in my WFA.

Pirate Pack version:  Pirate_Pack-VMWARE.zip 61.0 K   (Located here https://communities.netapp.com/docs/DOC-17730).

WFA version: 1.1.1.22.5-7752

Could you please search your command (as mentioned in my previous update).

Thanks

Giri

stephen2

rebboting WFA server solved problem

Public