Active IQ Unified Manager Discussions

" Missing License " while exporting .dar file in WFA

Rutul

license fault_error.PNG

After implementing the workflow I wanted to export dar file but it threw error as shown in image and did not export workflow. Whenever I login to WFA the first error is shown about license fault.

I am using WFA version 3.0.0.0.1P1

What can be the issue ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

rkiran

Installer might have failed to add the license in the registry, and as a workaround,  you can run  C:\Program Files\NetApp\WFA\bin\register-system-info.vbs file which will add the missing license in the registry. You need to have administrator privilege to run this file.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

rkiran

Installer might have failed to add the license in the registry, and as a workaround,  you can run  C:\Program Files\NetApp\WFA\bin\register-system-info.vbs file which will add the missing license in the registry. You need to have administrator privilege to run this file.

Rutul

Thanks it worked...

IMHOTEPSON

pls be sure to execute the vbs script in a cmd with admin rights

DonnaLou

I cannot export .dar files either.  But the error message is different:  "error 404 - page not found"

The only thing that has worked short-term is to reinstall WFA.  Considering how much code I've written, that's not a realistic solution.  Any help would greatly be appreciated!

rkiran

Which version of WFA are you using ? 

Perform the following steps from <WFA-INSTALLED-LOCATION>\jboss\standalone\deployments folder:

1. Copy WEB-INF and error folders from help.war to download.war
2. Rename download.war.failed to download.war.dodeploy

Hannes1

Hey,

I had the same problem with the exports. Was able to solve them via the mentioned workaround. But the same Problem "404, page not found" shows up when I try to download logs. I can see on the WFA that the ZIP gets created but I can not download it via the webinterface.

Any Ideas?

Copying the WEB-INF and ERROR from "help.war" did not help in the log-download

Solved, i did the same copy action and it worked. (after choosing the right source folder!)

Public