ONTAP Discussions

Pesky SnapVault relationship removal

peter1965

Hello

folks. I need to remove a snapvault relations ship. Key here is that there is no relationship and was a typo when setting up the snapsched. no qtree exists for this relation ship and I wish to remove it

Thi smessage is taken from the log  output of sv-smvi as it would return a error code 21 as it would led me to beleive is due to the fact the line below does not exists as a relation ship but is a pain in the side some place where I need to remove it as mentioned was fat fingered when inititally configuring.

SnapVault relationship found (additional) (primary = uschisan01:/vol/DS_DT_101/, secondary = uschivsan01:/vol/dt_backup_sv/DS_DT_102_q)

Output of snapvault status:

uschivsan01> snapvault status

Snapvault is ON.

Source                      Destination                                State          Lag        Status

uschisan01:/vol/DS_DT_101/  uschivsan01:/vol/dt_backup_sv/DS_DT_101_q  Snapvaulted    37:44:46   Idle

uschisan02:/vol/DS_DT_201/  uschivsan01:/vol/dt_backup_sv/DS_DT_201_q  Snapvaulted    36:15:31   Idle

uschivsan01>

Also from the system manager you can see from attached screen shot that the qtree does not exist -

Is it in the schedule do I need to destroy the schedule and re create it? How do I remove it?

Also when i run the snapvault destination command on each filer it does not show either.

13 REPLIES 13
Public