ONTAP Discussions

Reason: Apply failed for Object: profileconfig_all_byname Method: baseline. Reason: duplicate entry

Singhz

Hi all

Error : 

Failed to apply the source Vserver configuration. Reason: Apply failed for Object: profileconfig_all_byname Method: baseline. Reason: duplicate entry

I'm experiencing snapmirror issues on 2 of my svm's. Both report the same failed error above even though one was stuck in a transferring state, but is now in a broken-off state and the other is a new snapmirror that is stuck in the initialize state. All my other snapmirrors were perfectly fine and enabled me to fail over to our DR site. Both primary and DR sote are running ONTAP version 9.3p4.

Breaking the snapmirror and forcing a resync make no difference.

Has anyone experienced this sort of behaviour before or can someone point me in the right direction for a solution please

Thanks in advance.

1 REPLY 1

thibaud_lenik

Same problem for only 1 volume in a SVM DR relationship (Which includes 4 volumes).

Snapmirror stucked in a unitialize state :Source Destination Mirror Relationship Total Last

Path Type Path State Status Progress Healthy Updated
----------- ---- ------------ ------- -------------- --------- ------- --------
SVMXXX: DP SVM_CHDXXXXX:
Uninitialized
Idle - false -

CLUSTER01::> snapmirror show -destination-vserver SVM_CHDXXXXX -fields last-transfer-error,unhealthy-reason -expand
source-path destination-path last-transfer-error unhealthy-reason
----------- ---------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ----------------
SVMXXXXX: SVM_CHDXXXXX: Failed to apply the source Vserver configuration. Reason: Apply failed for Object: profileconfig_all_byname Method: baseline. Reason: duplicate entry. Execute "snapmirror show -destination-vserver SVM_CHDXXXXX -fields last-transfer-error,unhealthy-reason -expand" to check if the constituent volumes have encountered errors. Transfer failed
SVMXXXXX:ARCXXXX01
SVM_CHDXXXXX:ARCXXXX01

Did you solve your problem ?

Thanks.

Public