Data ONTAP Discussions

About Data ONTAP Discussions
Discuss and ask questions about NetApp's Operating Systems Data ONTAP 7G (Data ONTAP 8.0 7-Mode), Clustered Data ONTAP 8, Data ONTAP Edge and their data protection features and plug-ins.

View By
Sort By Subscribe
After an ONTAP upgrade to 9.1 from 8.3 the Harvest Node graph drop down to select node connections erroneous data.. drop down list should just contain ...read more
Hi, What is correct info regarding Automatic node referrals during a Hyper-V setup over SMB?I have found a document from netapp, published 09/09/2018: ...read more
Doesn't ONTAP 9.5 support ifgrp favor command ?   In the  following link, it seems that [system node run -node {nodename|local} -command ifgrp favor]  ...read more
I got a task to move a volume from one aggregate to another aggregate in the same netapp cluster .   We are using GUI oncommand system manager for thi ...read more
Hi, I just enabled Varonis to collect some stats - it had been disabled for some months as it was deemed to causing latency.However, it has stopped wo ...read more
We have an ongoing issue where our team is unable to generate/pull report from VARONIS. in the event logs we could see the errors like Fpolicy.server. ...read more
Hi, I am not getting a cluster setup wizard via console port on netapp affa300 controller. I am getting below boot modes which i am not able to get pa ...read more
param([string]$paNetAppHost, [string]$pausername) Import-module DataOnTap $PathtoCSV = "C:\NetappTotalVolume.csv" #Connect to filer Connect-NAControll ...read more
Need help to create a WFA for DQP installation on CDOT systems.
I'm building an automation suite to handle some of the day to day for our storage administrators. In doing so I want to grant the service user the lea ...read more
Forums