Data ONTAP Discussions

About Data ONTAP Discussions
Discuss and ask questions about NetApp's Operating Systems Data ONTAP 7G (Data ONTAP 8.0 7-Mode), Clustered Data ONTAP 8, Data ONTAP Edge and their data protection features and plug-ins.

View By
Sort By Subscribe
I have to use the Get-NaVolOption command to retrieve the parameters of a volume.I would like to know the description of each of the parameters that c ...read more
So, probably a simple question with a simple response    I need to edit snapmirror.conf on a snapmirror destination running ONTAP 9.1. I understand I ...read more
Do we have performance concern? In last 4 days, The node's Performance Capacity is very high constantly reaches >100%, or even >150%, AFF/SDD aggregat ...read more
Hi Guys,probably a few times a week I get asked "what servers mount that volume" as the mount points on our linux servers are often named differently ...read more
Hi, my Cluster don't start up.   ************************* SYSTEM MESSAGES ************************* Internal error: Cannot open corrupt replicated da ...read more
Hi,   Running Ontap 9.5P6.   Right now we have one volume for our entire organization’s, about 15 TBs. What I would like to do is break this volume ap ...read more
Hi!   I'm trying to set up Kerberos on NetApp for use with NFS, and when i try to run the "kerberos interface enable -vserver somename -lif somename - ...read more
Greetings All, We are currently ensuring that our STIGs for all servers are in place and I have two areas that I cannot find a resolution for.  They a ...read more
Hi folks,in 7mode we used to be able to mount NFS exports directly in windows with something "net use " or "mount" we are running clustered data ontap ...read more
Hi,   I would like to test something with Ansible Tower and ONTAP.   It would be great to install the ONTAP Simulator in Google Cloud where I already ...read more
Forums