Data ONTAP Discussions

View By
Sort By Subscribe
Join Our Broadcast Event   Artificial intelligence (AI) and deep learning technologies are transforming virtually every market, from self-driving vehi ...read more
Does the Powershell toolkit support the set-location cmdlet?   It would be nice to be able to get a directory listing via PS, without creating a CIFS ...read more
Hi , has anyone seen this before?  the error vsdr.rootvol.has.data is generated every few minutes for some svm's: Vserver svm01 has data in the root v ...read more
Environment: ONTAP 9.1 on an HA pair Windows Server 2008 R2 (no MPIO installed)   Hi, I have an iSCSI LUN that's accesbile via an ifgrp on a node. Whe ...read more
Hi,    I am trying to take backup of WFA in which I have written lots of customised workflow. But I am facing issue of "Unable to complete your action ...read more
This document provides guidance in planning for and migrating SAN (block) data using a five-phase data migration process designed to handle the most c ...read more
I am trying to physically identify a node within a HA, are there any commands? I am not sure which one is which in the canbinet in Data Center. Thanks ...read more
Hello,   we made an upgrade in August to ONATP version 9.4P1   Today I was checking some config in our cluster and I have seen, that two cluster lifs ...read more
Running a Exchange 2013 cluster, 2 nodes, on Windows 2012 R2.  The MSCS quorum is using a File Share Witness on a 3rd Windows Server.  Does anybody ha ...read more
Guys, looking to do two things with my clusters: Track all changes made by admins Report on config drift between systems i.e. clusters that should ha ...read more
Is it possible to create a new workflow in WFA to create a flexgroup, not just expand it? Is there a workflow available to download?
Forums