Data ONTAP Discussions

About Data ONTAP Discussions
Discuss and ask questions about NetApp's Operating Systems Data ONTAP 7G (Data ONTAP 8.0 7-Mode), Clustered Data ONTAP 8, Data ONTAP Edge and their data protection features and plug-ins.

View By
Sort By Subscribe
Hi all.    We have a FAS2220 with firmware 8.1.3 7 mode.    We want to move Volumes from this controller to a FAS2552.    I understand we can't make t ...read more
I am running OnTap 9.5 and SQL Server 2016 on Windows 2012.   We have a server which we wish to use solely for reporting purposes. We would use FlexCl ...read more
Multiple times a day I get the following error in the logs:   Event: secd.ldap.noServers: None of the LDAP servers configured for Vserver (*******) a ...read more
Greetings All, We are currently ensuring that our STIGs for all servers are in place and I have two areas that I cannot find a resolution for.  They a ...read more
Hey Everyone,I'm fairly new to c-mode, and i have 2 - 4 node clusters that i've got set up and running great on 8.1.2.Now i need to change management ...read more
Thankfully, I discovered today that OnTAP 9.6 will not support the 7 Mode Transition Tool, according to the Release Notes. I say "thankfully" because ...read more
Hello, friends! In CDOT 8.3.2, is there a log that'll tell me about domain user login attempts? I know that the event log can tell me when a user fail ...read more
Hi,   Any idea when ONTAP Simulator 9.5 will be available ?   Thanks, Ash
Hi,   I have FAS 2620 , i have start the storage for connfugration there is not showinng boot menu option," Unable to copy non volatile data" please s ...read more
I would like to update or print the flags which were available earlier in ( diagnostic previlage).   In the new Version of Netapp (V9.3), how can i ch ...read more
Forums