Data ONTAP Discussions

About Data ONTAP Discussions
Discuss and ask questions about NetApp's Operating Systems Data ONTAP 7G (Data ONTAP 8.0 7-Mode), Clustered Data ONTAP 8, Data ONTAP Edge and their data protection features and plug-ins.

View By
Sort By Subscribe
Thankfully, I discovered today that OnTAP 9.6 will not support the 7 Mode Transition Tool, according to the Release Notes. I say "thankfully" because ...read more
Hello, friends! In CDOT 8.3.2, is there a log that'll tell me about domain user login attempts? I know that the event log can tell me when a user fail ...read more
Hi,   Any idea when ONTAP Simulator 9.5 will be available ?   Thanks, Ash
Hi,   I have FAS 2620 , i have start the storage for connfugration there is not showinng boot menu option," Unable to copy non volatile data" please s ...read more
I would like to update or print the flags which were available earlier in ( diagnostic previlage).   In the new Version of Netapp (V9.3), how can i ch ...read more
Hello,       If i have an existing FAS 2554 HA pair, and i did add a new FAS2620 HA pair to the cluster ONTAP 9.3, total will be 4 nodes, when checkin ...read more
Hi everyone, First time posting here. On a new FAS2720(9.5P5) and DS212C, I would like to configure ADP using a total of 24 NL-SAS disks.So, I actuall ...read more
Top 10 disk issues and solutions: https://kb.netapp.com/app/answers/answer_view/a_id/1002671
I have some older NetApp systems.  1 - R200 running 7.3.3 (yeah i know.... ) 2 - FAS 3020 units running 7.3.7    Running OCSM 3.1.3   We are migratin ...read more
Where can we find thorough documentation on the get-NcEfficiency cmdlet? Would like to know how values are calculated and their corresponding values i ...read more
Forums