Data ONTAP Discussions

View By
Sort By Subscribe
Join Our Broadcast Event   Artificial intelligence (AI) and deep learning technologies are transforming virtually every market, from self-driving vehi ...read more
I am trying to physically identify a node within a HA, are there any commands? I am not sure which one is which in the canbinet in Data Center. Thanks ...read more
Hi,    I am trying to take backup of WFA in which I have written lots of customised workflow. But I am facing issue of "Unable to complete your action ...read more
Hello,   we made an upgrade in August to ONATP version 9.4P1   Today I was checking some config in our cluster and I have seen, that two cluster lifs ...read more
Running a Exchange 2013 cluster, 2 nodes, on Windows 2012 R2.  The MSCS quorum is using a File Share Witness on a 3rd Windows Server.  Does anybody ha ...read more
Guys, looking to do two things with my clusters: Track all changes made by admins Report on config drift between systems i.e. clusters that should ha ...read more
Is it possible to create a new workflow in WFA to create a flexgroup, not just expand it? Is there a workflow available to download?
CDOT 8.3.2P5   We recently installed the netapp-harvest/graphite/grafana combo and we're really impressed with the information we are getting out of i ...read more
Is is possible to change the destination port used for a notification destination in C-Mode 9.3?
Hi We are migrating around 30 TB data from windows based file server to Netapp CIFS share by using robocopy command with /MIR switch. After completing ...read more
Problem Description:         cfbi01n2 has taken over cfbi01n1   Summary: Ticket for a failover on an IBM N7900 filer cfbi01n2 has taken over cfbi01n1. ...read more
Forums