Data ONTAP Discussions

About Data ONTAP Discussions
Discuss and ask questions about NetApp's Operating Systems Data ONTAP 7G (Data ONTAP 8.0 7-Mode), Clustered Data ONTAP 8, Data ONTAP Edge and their data protection features and plug-ins.

View By
Sort By Subscribe
Do we have performance concern? In last 4 days, The node's Performance Capacity is very high constantly reaches >100%, or even >150%, AFF/SDD aggregat ...read more
We are currently running clusters on 9.1 and 9.3 and I have been asked to look at upgrading to 9.5 in the near future. Looking on the imt there is no ...read more
Hi, Due to configuration mismatch I did some modifications in "default" snapshot policy. I want to restore original configuration of this policy - I d ...read more
Hello,  I have recently migrated the data off of the FAS-3240 nodes and I want to unjoin them from the cluster.  This is the first time for me to run ...read more
How can i read Block Size and Alloc Type of a Volume?
I have to use the Get-NaVolOption command to retrieve the parameters of a volume.I would like to know the description of each of the parameters that c ...read more
So, probably a simple question with a simple response    I need to edit snapmirror.conf on a snapmirror destination running ONTAP 9.1. I understand I ...read more
Hi Guys,probably a few times a week I get asked "what servers mount that volume" as the mount points on our linux servers are often named differently ...read more
Hi, my Cluster don't start up.   ************************* SYSTEM MESSAGES ************************* Internal error: Cannot open corrupt replicated da ...read more
Hi,   Running Ontap 9.5P6.   Right now we have one volume for our entire organization’s, about 15 TBs. What I would like to do is break this volume ap ...read more
Forums