Data ONTAP Discussions

View By
Sort By Subscribe
Join Our Broadcast Event   Artificial intelligence (AI) and deep learning technologies are transforming virtually every market, from self-driving vehi ...read more
Can anyone point me to any offical NETAPP responses to the SMB1 discussed here: https://whyistheinternetbroken.wordpress.com/2017/02/22/smb1-vuln-onta ...read more
Hi,   We are trying to Deploy ONTAP Select version 9.4 on a cluster of 2 nodes. We are trying the evaluation license and using vCenter 6.7 Enterprise. ...read more
The root aggregate alert on 95% used space , how can i clean some space or Increase size , please note that i do not have any core dump files  or *.tr ...read more
Hi Experts,   Need help to migrate WINDOWS DAG CLUSTER (SQL) from 7-Mode to Cluster Mode.   What are the additional steps i need to make note of using ...read more
I have been seeing sometihng strange in some of our clusters ever since we moved into the OnTap 9.x versions.    From a Windows 8+ or Server 2012+ mac ...read more
We just upgraded to OnTAP 9.1P8. Production system is AFF so compaction is working by default. DR system is FAS8060. I enabled compaction at the aggre ...read more
Hello, here  is a siple powershell GUI tool that you can use to collect info on Vols, LUN's and Aggrs. Script only contains get commands, so using rea ...read more
I have below code   Invoke-NcSnapmirrorRelease -Source $vsm.SourceLocation -Destination $vsm.DestinationLocation -Confirm:$false -ErrorAction Stop  Re ...read more
Hi there,   our security department does regular vulnerability/security scans of the environment and they recently approach me with this: "FreeBSD 10. ...read more
Hello   Recently our logs get spammed with "secd.authsys.lookup.failed" events on one of our nfs svms. We can see that that an invalid UID is used but ...read more
Forums