Data ONTAP Discussions

About Data ONTAP Discussions
Discuss and ask questions about NetApp's Operating Systems Data ONTAP 7G (Data ONTAP 8.0 7-Mode), Clustered Data ONTAP 8, Data ONTAP Edge and their data protection features and plug-ins.

View By
Sort By Subscribe
I have 6 nodes in the cluster, two nodes in the HA failed to cluster-mgmt-lif when I do "network traceroute -node prod-node1 -destination cluster_mgmt ...read more
New to OnTap.  Is there a place to click to review the SSL certificates.  I can't find it and all google says in CLI, which is fine.  I just wondered ...read more
Hello.I have noticed some deviation in value of Volume "percent-used" value for volume show command on different C-Mode ONTAP versions. It is also tru ...read more
My previous question was faulty marked as spam. I am trying again... I am using volume-get-iter ZAPI call and use value of 'percentage-size-used'  fro ...read more
Dear all, My system is FAS 2552 in c-mode 8.3.2For my vSphere cluster I have 4 1TB LUNs in VMFS. Each LUN is in one think provisionning volume of 1.2T ...read more
Hey, ever since I upgraded my cluster to ontap 9.7 (currently 9.7P4), all luns allocated to vmware esxi hosts (all versions) appear as flash disks in ...read more
Hi guys, we want to set a threeshold option on our quota. When we set this option via the private API, we receive a HTTP 500 Response back.   The Thre ...read more
Hi,   It has been many years since I've Netapp'd (DATA OnTap 6 era), so I'm having to do a crash course on ONTAP 9.7 🙂   Looking at configuring NDMP ...read more
Hi, Getting this error,  any body has any idea  ?    
Unable to login with AD ID in NETAPP OUM. Previously we used to login but suddenly not able to login ,showing authentication failure .
Try the NEW Knowledgebase!
NetApp KB Site
Forums