Data ONTAP Discussions

About Data ONTAP Discussions
Discuss and ask questions about NetApp's Operating Systems Data ONTAP 7G (Data ONTAP 8.0 7-Mode), Clustered Data ONTAP 8, Data ONTAP Edge and their data protection features and plug-ins.

View By
Sort By Subscribe
Hi All,   Can QoS be appied (For max IOPS) dynamically ? While the clients are accessing the volume be it CIFS or NFS ?   Do I need to stop the CIFS s ...read more
Hello,   I tried to use unmap command for a vmfs datastore but I got the following error: "Devices backing volume 556c77e1-b49cf970-f474-10604ba82a40 ...read more
Currently we are using Netwrix for CIFS auditing of our CIFS SVMs. We are looking to make the move to using the ELK stack if we can. Is it somehow pos ...read more
Good morning, We have a SQL 2014 database server, we run SMSQL 7.2.1. The SMSQL backup runs successfully however the verification, which runs on a ded ...read more
Hi,Per this KB:https://kb.netapp.com/app/answers/answer_view/a_id/1001217/~/faq%3A-cpu-utilization-in-data-ontap%3A-scheduling-and-monitoring-ssan_exe ...read more
HI  preparation is underway to migrate 7 mode volumes to cluser mode and have come across few questions releated to a warning reported by a precheck a ...read more
Hi Community folks, Trying to access the 7MTT gui and got the below message.Anybody had a similar behavior? I can't find the tomcat logs and documenta ...read more
Hi Team,   Looking for solution for vurnabilities please check attached file for details.   NetApp Release 8.2.3P3 7-Mode: Tue Apr 28 14:48:22 PDT 201 ...read more
Why? I can't understand why I can't create a 10mb flexvol
Hi,   I'm wondering if it is possible to browse/access snapshots on a destination SVM-DR (while the destination if offline)?   Thank you!  
Forums