Data ONTAP Discussions

About Data ONTAP Discussions
Discuss and ask questions about NetApp's Operating Systems Data ONTAP 7G (Data ONTAP 8.0 7-Mode), Clustered Data ONTAP 8, Data ONTAP Edge and their data protection features and plug-ins.

View By
Sort By Subscribe
HI,   does anyone have already ESXi 7.0 up and running and can approve that VAAI is working? In our Setup we get this not running.
Greetings,   My question is to address all the "snapshot reserve 90%" full alerts we're getting from unified manager. This seems to be an issue in eve ...read more
I'm preparing for a shelf firmware update with 2 stacks, one with 2246 and another 4243 I think are all IOM6 modules. I need to upgrade in order to mi ...read more
Hello is there any Linux or netapp 9 powershell Scrip we can run for pre check health before running a fail-over and also after for ONTAP 9? Or a set ...read more
Unable to login with AD ID in NETAPP OUM. Previously we used to login but suddenly not able to login ,showing authentication failure .
Hi All,   I need to find how to delete latest snapshot  using Yaml script or Shell Script? Does anyone have the example script.   or it is possible to ...read more
I have been trying to reset filer B on my FAS2552 using opt. 4 but each time it launches the wipe filer procedure then halts without performing the wi ...read more
Is there no concern about the implemented google analytics code directly in the netapp ONTAP System Manager (9.7, AFF-C190)?  Its crazy to call google ...read more
I am trying to replace a disk that is still active in an aggregate, but the physical latch that retains the disk has been damaged so the only thing ke ...read more
Looking at a customers CIFS SVMs we note that some of the DCs connected to the SVM report as slow an one unavailable. Is there any detail about these ...read more
Try the NEW Knowledgebase!
NetApp KB Site
Forums