Data ONTAP Discussions

View By
Sort By Subscribe
Hi all, I have a 7-mode FAS2552 which is connected to 2 FC switches from its ports e0c and e0d, both controllers. Can the other two ports on each cont ...read more
We have a filer with only one aggaragate , the vol0 is in that aggregate.I need to destroy the aggregate to sanitize the disks. I will not be able to ...read more
We get every day four messages from our FAS2520. The message are: callhome.management.log: Call home for MANAGEMENT_LOG.   In the last week we want to ...read more
I'm trying to run 7MTT on  a windows 2012 R2 Standard Server of my customer. The service is started but I can't access the tool in any browser. It say ...read more
We are planning an update from 9.3P3 to 9.3P6 soon. The command 'cluster image validate -version 9.3P6' always throws high CPU utilization on a node ( ...read more
Hi there,   does anyone have an Idea to schedule the global Snapmirror throttling? Maybe one of us created a Powershell Template?   Thanks for help!   ...read more
  Hello,   How can I apply NTFS permissions using the ONTAP PowerShell module? I can't use Set-Acl because I can't pass credentials to it for automati ...read more
Greetings all,   This one is a head scratcher.  I have a volume which is at 77% capacity, and a qtree within the volume that is at 8% usage, but, the ...read more
Greetings,   In the process of cleaning up the work a contractor did for us, and I am finding multiple issues, one mainly being snapmirrors.  He crate ...read more
System Model: FAS2552Release 8.2.2RC2 Cluster-Mode Hello, I have a single 2 node NetApp system in clustered mode. Is there a NetApp tool used for moni ...read more
Forums