Data ONTAP Discussions

View By
Sort By Subscribe
Join Our Broadcast Event   Artificial intelligence (AI) and deep learning technologies are transforming virtually every market, from self-driving vehi ...read more
Hello,   Why there are a discrepancy when i check the uptime for a specific node ?   For ex:   system node show -uptime >10   20 days ‌‌ ‌‌system node ...read more
Hello,    I am looking to upgrade from 8.3.1 to 9.1.x.    I was looking into the supported hardware that 9.1 will run on and FAS32xx series is shown, ...read more
All, I am very new to NetApp, but I am responsible for an ONTAP 8.x Cluster of two nodes (FAS 2554).   Everything is working just fine, but I wanted t ...read more
I added a disk shelf and expanded a data aggregate.  Running a reallocate start -f  -p /vol/vol01. It is running but I would like to  quiesce and rest ...read more
I am not sure if this is the right board to post. But I have recently stood up a Harvest/Grafana environment via NABox and I have a question about how ...read more
Hi,   -Can you help me to know what command does?   Regards, SEENIKANNAN
Hi, i did destroyed the aggr with below command, netapptest> aggr destroy aggr1_raid_dpAre you sure you want to destroy this aggregate? yesAggregate ' ...read more
Can anyone point me to any offical NETAPP responses to the SMB1 discussed here: https://whyistheinternetbroken.wordpress.com/2017/02/22/smb1-vuln-onta ...read more
Hi,   We are trying to Deploy ONTAP Select version 9.4 on a cluster of 2 nodes. We are trying the evaluation license and using vCenter 6.7 Enterprise. ...read more
The root aggregate alert on 95% used space , how can i clean some space or Increase size , please note that i do not have any core dump files  or *.tr ...read more
Forums