Data ONTAP Discussions

About Data ONTAP Discussions
Discuss and ask questions about NetApp's Operating Systems Data ONTAP 7G (Data ONTAP 8.0 7-Mode), Clustered Data ONTAP 8, Data ONTAP Edge and their data protection features and plug-ins.

View By
Sort By Subscribe
We are trying to robocopy data to our AFF-A220 but we cannot copy ownership info. It fails unless I exclude copying ownership. At this point, I am the ...read more
I'm in the process of emptying a disk shelf on an AFF8080 in order to move to to a newer A700 system... The AFF8080 is a two node system with disk par ...read more
Hi,   I am pretty new in netapp environnement and pretty lost. Now i have to configure a iSCSi netapp cluster connected in DAS with two ESXi servers. ...read more
Hi All,    I appreciate your help and advice on the below question.  we have two domains before for example domain A and B, we cut the two way trust f ...read more
ONTAP version 9.6P7 - Using Onboard KMS for Aggregate Level Encryption -   When I query the KMS using the security key-manager key query command it re ...read more
Is there no concern about the implemented google analytics code directly in the netapp ONTAP System Manager (9.7, AFF-C190)?  Its crazy to call google ...read more
We're currently (finally...) making a switch from EMC to NetApp, and our brand new Boxes are running on ONTAP 9 🙂 but we have a weird problem, curren ...read more
This document shows how to install Select Deploy on an Intel NUC to create a small form-factor Select Deploy appliance.ONTAP Select Deploy is an essen ...read more
We are taking daily snapshots on a few datastores, and found very large size of snapshots are produced.   I don't have the access to these VM's (Windo ...read more
I am trying to gather stats on CIFs operations during our peak load. How exactly do I run perfstat? Do I need to ssh in to the filer? What options sho ...read more
Try the NEW Knowledgebase!
NetApp KB Site
Forums