Data ONTAP Discussions

About Data ONTAP Discussions
Discuss and ask questions about NetApp's Operating Systems Data ONTAP 7G (Data ONTAP 8.0 7-Mode), Clustered Data ONTAP 8, Data ONTAP Edge and their data protection features and plug-ins.

View By
Sort By Subscribe
Join Our Broadcast Event   Artificial intelligence (AI) and deep learning technologies are transforming virtually every market, from self-driving vehi ...read more
Our SNMP monitoring picked up a health alert last week and I am trying to find out what it was, but when I do an event log show it only goes back 2 da ...read more
Hello. Having an issue making Vserver root volume recover work with snapmirror in DP mode using make-vsroot on cdot 9.3 . Its my inderstanding that on ...read more
Hi,   I am pretty new to Clustered Data Ontap. On our FAS2620 with NetApp Release 9.4P4 I created a export policy for a share with NTFS security. The ...read more
ONTAP 9.4, AFF300, autogrow/shrink enabled across the board, autodelete enabled on iSCSI LUN serving volumes only.   To reserve, or to not reserve?    ...read more
Hello Guys, I have seen a strange behaviour with Netapp Cluster Mode, when we do a NFS export to a unix server they can moun it correclty no issues.Af ...read more
Hello Experts   I have sanpmirror with ontap 9.1 , on one of the volumes on the destination side I have some old snapshot that do not exists on the so ...read more
All,   We are running OnTap v8.1.3  7-Mode as vfiler, all of sudden some of the NFS shares started giving mount an error on all exported servers with ...read more
Hi All,   I have a CIFS volume of size 4TB of which 800 GB is 32-bit snapshots, the volume is part of the older 32-bit aggr Mirrored to 64-bit aggrega ...read more
Hi all   Error :  Failed to apply the source Vserver configuration. Reason: Apply failed for Object: profileconfig_all_byname Method: baseline. Reason ...read more
Good day i have a filler with two nodes 001 and 002.   001 has some hardware issues, therefore was taken over by 002, im trying to copy its volumes to ...read more
Forums