liveperson

Hi,

We have netapp-harvest version 1.2.2.

Does it support Ontap 9.3p4?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

D_BEREZENKO

Description: NetApp Harvest

Overview:

NetApp Harvest is a flexible data collector that collects performance metrics from Clustered Data ONTAP, Data ONTAP 7-mode, and capacity metrics from OnCommand Unified Manager 6.x+ servers.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

D_BEREZENKO

"P" releases does not metter, just look for 9.3 instead.

New features in version 1.4:

• Support for ONTAP 9.2, 9.3, OCUM 7.2 and 7.3 (basic support, no new counters)

liveperson

Does it (harvest 1.4) support Data Ontap 8.3 and OCUM 6.3 as well?

D_BEREZENKO

Description: NetApp Harvest

Overview:

NetApp Harvest is a flexible data collector that collects performance metrics from Clustered Data ONTAP, Data ONTAP 7-mode, and capacity metrics from OnCommand Unified Manager 6.x+ servers.

TechopsVendor

I have a question about what volume summary adv latency mean,    example harvest 9.4  SVM canned dashboard at

the top left you have highlights latency?  directly below that you have read latency and write latency.  

In the example the latency is 8.7ms but directly below read latency is 0.0 and write latency is 0.2ms (this is an AFF array)

what does the 8.7 latency represent  ?

I have attached a screen shot

TechopsVendor

I have a question about what volume summary adv latency mean,    example harvest 9.4  SVM canned dashboard at

the top left you have highlights latency?  directly below that you have read latency and write latency.  

In the example the latency is 8.7ms but directly below read latency is 0.0 and write latency is 0.2ms (this is an AFF array)

what does the 8.7 latency represent  ?

I have attached a screen shot

Public