who have newer Fpolicy does not monitor list ?
2016-07-12 08:39 PM
as title this older can't monitor list
FPolicy can be used to cover most events in the file system related NFS and CIFS operations. Some of the operations that FPolicy does not monitor are listed here.
- NFS (v2, v3, v4): ACCESS, COMMIT, FSINFO, FSTAT, PATHCONF, ROOT, READLINK, READDIR, READDIRPLUS, STATFS, MKNOD
- NFSv4: Operations related to locking and delegation
- Tree operations such as SMB_COM_TREE_CONNECT and SMB_COM_TREE_DISCONNECT
- Session related operations such as SMB_COM_SESSION_SETUP_ANDX
- Locking-related operations
- Operations not relevant to file system activity, such as print-related operations
I already have check 8.3 File Access and Protocols Management Guide,
but did not mention can't not monitor list, who know about the list ?
1 REPLY 1
Re: who have newer Fpolicy does not monitor list ?
2016-07-14 03:26 AM
For List of supported file operation and filter combinations that FPolicy can monitor for SMB, refer below link,
List of supported file operation and filter combinations that FPolicy can monitor for NFSv3
List of supported file operation and filter combinations that FPolicy can monitor for NFSv4
If this post resolved your issue, help others by selecting ACCEPT AS SOLUTION or adding a KUDO.