FAS and V-Series Storage Systems Discussions

Re: How to access NetApps Configuration in order to enable the disabled network interfaces

oamc_muscat

OOOK

though im sure how to do it but i will try these things tomorrow as its already midnight here and office is closed.

i dont have experiance in using ftp as well how to do it ??!!!

we will resume work after 9 hours and i will let you know at that time

millions of thanks

5 REPLIES 5

oamc_muscat

hey there,

i connected the rs232 cable and configured hyperterminal, but when i lauch it nothing appears only blank white space !!

can anyone assist

danielpr

Hi,

Have you set the baud rate to  9600 on the hyper terminal ?

Thanks

Daniel

lwei

As Daniel pointed out, you need to set baud rate to 9600. I took a screen shot of hyper term (attached). Make sure you pick the correct COM port too,

Thanks,

Wei

oamc_muscat

Thanks Wei, Daniel,,

sorry i was a way for the last two hours. well after i posted my last question i did something to make sure from the connection. i turned off the netapps and obsereved the console then i swithed it on and logged in. then i search for the command in order to up the virtual interface and i did it. its working fine now.

again millions of thanks to you people and i wish i will be an expert in these things like you.

regards

lwei

You are welcome. Glad it worked!   -Wei

Announcements
NetApp on Discord Image

We're on Discord, are you?

Live Chat, Watch Parties, and More!

Explore Banner

Meet Explore, NetApp’s digital sales platform

Engage digitally throughout the sales process, from product discovery to configuration, and handle all your post-purchase needs.

NetApp Insights to Action
I2A Banner
Public