NetApp has scheduled a planned maintenance event on Friday, March 10, 2017 that will begin at 8:00 p.m. EST (Eastern Standard Time) and will end at 8:00 a.m. EST on Sunday, March 12, 2017. The specific times, duration and impacts specified below are also available on the NetApp Support Site System Change Calendar
( https://forums.netapp.com/community/system-calendar ).
Please refer to the table below for information regarding tools that will be affected during this planned maintenance event.
Times (Starting March 10th, 2017 8:00 p.m. EST)
|7:00 p.m.||8:00 p.m.||12:00 a.m.(3/11)||6:00 a.m.||12:00 p.m.||6:00 p.m.||12:00 a.m.(3/12)||8:00 a.m.|
|User registration||Available||User registration will be delayed||Available|
|User profile update|
User password reset
|Email user subscription||Available||Unavailable||Available|
Case notification email preference update
Affected Services and/or Tools:
- NetApp Support Site services
- User registration – User registration will be delayed for the duration of the maintenance event.
- User profile update – Will be unavailable for the duration of the maintenance event.
- User password reset – Will be unavailable for the duration of the maintenance event.
- Email user subscription – Will be unavailable for the duration of the maintenance event.
- Case notification email preference update – Will be unavailable for the duration of the maintenance event.
Purpose/Customer Benefits of this maintenance:
- Improved systems capability and reliability via server hardware and software upgrades.
- Support Site
- For the duration of the maintenance event, no workarounds for the above functionality will be available. After the service is restored, all user registration requests will then be processed.
Please contact NetApp Technical Support for support escalation needs during this downtime:
- US & Canada: +1 888 463 8277
- EMEA & Europe: +800 44 NETAPP
- Asia & Pacific: +800 800 80 800
If you have a NetApp-assigned support representative, you may contact your representative for technical help during the downtime.