NetApp has scheduled a critical maintenance event on Friday, November 26, 2021 that will begin at 8:00 p.m. PT (Pacific Time) and will end on Saturday, November 27, 2021 at 12:00 a.m. PT (Pacific Time).
Affected Services and/or Tools
Friday, November 26 at 8:00pm PT to Saturday, November 27 at 12:00am PT
- Active IQ Mobile
- Active IQ mobile app users will not be able to search for cases.
- Users will not be able to view open and closed cases.
- Users will not be able to view P1 cases.
- Users will not be able to view the case details and case notes on the app, including the favorited cases.
- Case search will not be available.
- Case details will not be available.
- Case update functionality will not be available.
- Active IQ
- Upgrade Advisor Reports will not generate.
- AutoSupport on Demand (AODS)
- Cloud serial number registration, validation and entitlement services will not be available.
- NetApp File Upload Utilities (NAFU)
- Core file upload functionality will not be available.
- Case validations will not be available.
- NetApp Support Site Functions
- Case Create will not function.
- View Case will not function.
- Update Case will not function.
- Warranty FRU Lookup will not function.
- Warranty Admin will not function.
- Parts RMA will not function.
- Register Products will not function.
- Serial Number Profile Search will not function.
- View Installed Products/Entitlement information will not function.
- Contracts & Warranties module will not function.
- Software Licenses will not function.
- Standard search functionality will not be available.
- Support Site portal, https://mysupport.netapp.com/site/ will be available during impact window.
- Net2 (Partners only)
- FSO Lookup and update functionalities will not be available
- Survey Capability will not be available
- Transactional Lookup will not be available
- SAP (Partners only)
- SmartSolve TS (Partners only)
- Case-related functionality (My Cases, Case Search, Case Notes, Case Details, View Related Cases) will be unavailable.
Purpose/Customer Benefits of this maintenance
Critical patch update to SAP
Workaround (if applicable)
NetApp Support Site Search
- For KB content, customers and partners can go directly to kb.netapp.com
- For Product Documentation and other library content, please use NSS navigation to access the content instead of search.
All Other Applications
There are no workarounds for the impacts listed during the specified windows.
Connect with NetApp Support
Contact NetApp Technical Support for support escalation needs during this downtime:
- US & Canada: +1 888 463 8277
- EMEA & Europe: +800 44 NETAPP
- Asia & Pacific: +800 800 80 800
If you have a NetApp-assigned support representative, you may contact your representative for technical help
during the downtime.
- Stay Up-to-Date: Subscribe to the NetApp System Change Calendar
https://community.netapp.com/t5/NetApp-System-Change-Calendar/bg-p/system-change-calendar for the latest updates about planned downtime events.
- NetApp Knowledge Base: NetApp Knowledge Base is the one-stop self-service portal for support information on all NetApp Products and Services. Here, you can find solutions, answers and procedures written by our technical experts to help resolve your issues quickly and efficiently.
- Quick Start Guide: Follow these steps to put your business on track to gaining the most value from your NetApp investment. View the Guide.
- Find the Support You Need: Chat with Elio, our Virtual Support Assistant, access Product Documentation, popular links, important resources, and many more are available on the Support Quick Links page.
- Connect: The NetApp Community is a great place to share and connect with industry peers and NetApp Technical Experts. Join to learn more.
- Hands-on-Lab: Learn more about NetApp technology and gain more value from our products by visiting Hands-on-Labs.