NetApp Learning Services Discussions

NCDA NS0-160 / NS0-160i

SEVECHR

Hi all,

was just checking Pearson VUE website for NetApp Exam NS0-159 which is not provided anymore. Instead they offer NS0-160 and NS0-160i for NCDA. Is NS0-159 End Of Life / superceeded by NS0-160 ?

NetApp website still shows up with NS0-159.

Kind regards

Christian

Update: The following website has been updated in the meantime to reflect NS0-160: https://www.netapp.com/us/services-support/university/certification/ncda.aspx

3 REPLIES 3

CHRISMAKI

The exams are constantly updated to reflect the new and deprecated feature, roughly on a yearly cadence at this point. The original NCDA for Clustered ONTAP was released in 2013 and was labelled NS0-156 and has been incrementing since. The last NCDA 7-mode exam, now deprecated was NS0-155.

At some point this exam will collide with other specializations and a re-numbering will likely happen.

SpindleNinja

The NS0-160 was just writen/updated in Jan 2019 and includes up to ONTAP 9.5.  

Sometimes pearson and whatever vendor are off a few days with their technical certs.   

Sebastian_Goetze

And don't worry about the "i", except if you are a NetApp Instructor. The 160i is the exact same exam, just with a higher percentage to pass. NetApp instructors are supposed to take that test...

Sebastian

NetApp Instructor... 🙂

Public