New vClassroom Course: Cloud Volumes ONTAP Deployment and Management for Azure
2018-10-10 01:56 AM
We are happy to announce the release of a new Data Fabric training: Cloud Volumes ONTAP Deployment and Management for Azure.
Integrating Hybrid Clouds with NetApp Data Fabric was a 4 days training focusing on our Cloud portfolio, and implementing it with HAnds-on labs. The Azure portion was not very extended, so we decided to cerate a brand new training focusing exclusively on Azure.
The Cloud Volumes ONTAP Deployment and Management for Azure class can be found here:
A couple of points about this class:
- It is a cloud only lab environment, meaning everything happens on Azure cloud.
- You bring your own account, instructions are provided on how to create a new Azure account.
- It is self-paced. Only time consideration is how long you want Azure resources being charged.
- You should be able to do all exercises for less than $50 if you are judicious with shutting down VMs.
- Since no special staging build it uses NetApp Cloud Central and is based on ONTAP 9.4.
- It is open to NetApp Employees, partners and customers.