ONTAP Recipes: Easily activate or deactivate quotas
2017-06-30 04:03 PM
ONTAP Recipes: Did you know you can…?
Easily activate or deactivate quotas
You can use System Manager to activate or deactivate quotas on one or more selected volumes on your storage system, as your users and their storage requirements and limitations change.
- Click Storage > SVMs
- Select the SVM, and then click Manage.
- Click the Quotas.
- In the Quota Status on Volumes tab, select one or more volumes for which you want to activate or deactivate quotas.
- Click either Activate or Deactivate.
- If you are deactivating a quota, select the confirmation check box and click OK.
- Verify the quota status on the volumes in the Status column.
For more information, see the ONTAP9 documentation center
1 REPLY 1