ONTAP Recipes: Did you know you can…?
Easily create a cluster management interface
Use System Manager to create a cluster management interface or LIF to provide a single management interface for the entire cluster.
1. In System Manager, click the Configurations tab.
2. In the Cluster Settings pane, click Configuration Updates.
3. Click Create Cluster-management LIF.
4. In the Create Cluster-Management LIF dialog box, specify a name for the cluster-management LIF.
5. Assign the IP address by choosing one of the folowing options:
6. Select the required ports from the ports details area.
7. Click Create.
For more information, see the ONTAP9 documentation center
Live Chat, Watch Parties, and More!
Engage digitally throughout the sales process, from product discovery to conﬁguration, and handle all your post-purchase needs.