Easily restore and get full recovery of tablespaces in Oracle Database using SnapCenter
Login to SnapCenter server and click on the “Resources” tab as shown below, navigate, and select Oracle DB to be restored once you are in Resources Tab.
2. After selecting the database, navigate to Database Topology view as shown below, and select a data backup and click on the restore icon:
3. After clicking on the restore icon, Restore wizard will be launched (below). Select the list of tablespaces to be restored, search the required tablespace name and select from the drop-down menu as shown below and click on the Next button:
4. Select “All the logs” option in the next screen:
5. Proceed with all the default options till the summary page and start the restore and recovery operation with the finish button:
6. Monitor page will display the status of the Restore job as shown below: