ONTAP Rest API Discussions

REST API: Failed Connection

KTP

Hi all, i'm newbie to the REST API NetApp. I've done with the configuration setups but it failed in connection with the error as below. If anyone been encountered the same issue before? Appreciate if anyone could shed me some lights to allow me to proceed further, many thanks!

"netapp_ontap.error.NetAppRestError: Caused by ProxyError(MaxRetryError("HTTPSConnectionPool(host='cluster', port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /api/storage/aggregates (Caused by ProxyError('Cannot connect to proxy.', RemoteDisconnected('Remote end closed connection without response')))"))"

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

KTP

I've reinstalled the python and pip packages, issue seem resolved, thanks a lot !

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Ontapforrum

It says caused by ProxyError.  Is there proxy server in place ? Are you authenticating it via proxy ? Are you not able to talk to cluster directly from the server (running this script) ? Could you share the script you are using, I might check it with mine. I haven't done rest api stuff for more than 6 months, so I am little bit out of touch.

KTP

I've reinstalled the python and pip packages, issue seem resolved, thanks a lot !

Ontapforrum

Well done, your persistence in resolving the issue did the trick. Please mark your reply as accepted solution.

Ontapforrum

Very kind of you but I have not solved this problem. Please mark your reply 'I've reinstalled the python and pip packages, issue seem resolved, thanks a lot !' as the accepted solution. If you are unable to edit/modify it, then will ask the Moderator to mark it correctly.  Thank you 🙂

Public