Active IQ Unified Manager Discussions

Active/Inactive Qtree Report in DFM

joubert

Hi Team,

I received a query from a major customer about producing thefollowing reports.  They are currently using DFM 4.0.1D2.

1. Generate a report toidentify which are the volumes are enabled with quota.
  2. Generate a report toidentify which are the Active / Inactive QTREE.
  3. Generate a reportbased on QTREE and how much is used. If possible, need to list all thedirectory and their sizes.

I believe that DFM is able to produce areport on item (3).   However, can items (1) and (2) also be addressed by DFM?  I can’t seem to find any documentation on it.

Please help point me in the right direction. Thanks!

Joubert

1 REPLY 1

msindhu

Hi Joubert,

Please find the response for the queries:

1) Generate a report to identify which are the volumes are enabled with quota.

>>Create a custom report( Reports -> Custom) to identify volumes  enabled with Userquota.And while creating the report select “UserQuota” in the Base Catalog field .Youcan use “Qtree Capacity” report to get details about volumes enabled with TreeQuota.

2) Generate a report to identify which are the Active /Inactive QTREE.

>> you can use the "Qtrees, All" report to display the current state (Error, Warning, Normal etc)of the qtree. I am not very sure of the active/inactive state.

3) Generate a report based on QTREE and how much is used. If possible, need to list all thedirectory and their sizes.

>> The “Qtree Capacity” report will give information about the amount of used space in the qtree.

You can always use the custom report option to create new reports with additional fields.

Please revert for further calrrification if any.

Thanks,

Sindhu

Public