Active IQ Unified Manager Discussions

Create volume error-- perl

raovolvoadmin

Hi,

I have created one workflow(using the Perl existing commands).I am getting the below error when i try to run the workflow..

Do we need to do any changes in the code?.

06:47:25.686 INFO  [Create Volume Perl] ### Command 'Create Volume Perl' ###

06:47:26.045 ERROR  [Create Volume Perl] Failed executing command. Exception: Scalar found where operator expected at ./Create_Volume_Perl7854536634984724850.pl line 3, near "] $Array"

(Missing operator before  $Array?)

Atttached the Screenshot also.

Anyone has any idea how to resolve this?.

Thanks in advance..

Regards

Sri

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

satishh

Hi Sri,

Please check the Certified command "Create QTree Perl" which is developed in Perl. In Similar way the other commands can be developed in Perl

Regards,

Satish.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

raovolvoadmin

Anyone has any idea about this issue?

satishh

Hi Sri,

We don't have Certified command for "Create Volume in Perl" in WFA 2.0.

Please Can you export the command and attach it here, So that we can take a look at it.

Regards,

Satish.

raovolvoadmin

Hi Satish,

In existing power-shell commands,I selected language as "perl" and saved as another command and using it.will that not work?.

I have attached the screenshot.Can you pelase check that.

satishh

Hi Sri,

That will not Work. The "Language" attribute conveys the programming language used in the command code.

By Changing the "Language" attribute from Powershell to Perl does not change the command code from Powershell to Perl.

When the Custom command is being created, It can be developed using Perl or Powershell scripting. And the Same should be specified in the "Language" attribute.

Regards,

Satish.

satishh

Hi Sri,

Please check the Certified command "Create QTree Perl" which is developed in Perl. In Similar way the other commands can be developed in Perl

Regards,

Satish.

Public